~!!ohMaiii status?!!~

~ IM in my room and so lazy....(1504pm,230211)

~im so drop dead depressed!!after 3 hours downloading new movie,i cant open it!ohmaiii!!damn betul la!!!(0423am,030211)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OhMaaiii!!~~This Past Few Days~~

waaaaaaa!!!!so sad!!!im soo sooo sooo damn sad!!~~This past few days i became very vvery lazy woor......seriously very lazy....I skipped my lectures, i didn't go to lab doing my FYP[ Final year project!!],i didn't jogging like i used to, n update my bloggy....i didn't do that,i didn't do this,i didn't, I didn't and I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING USEFUL!!!!!!!!OHMAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~what have i done?..What must i do?........aiisshh!!seriously i don't know what's going on with me this past few days.....i just eat and sleep...eat and sleep...now i just like a lazy fat sluggish slow bimbo!!!!!!!!how can i become so malas eh..aiyoo......i dont even study for my coming exam.....Bodoh la you Lazy thing!!!Go away la Lazy!!shuuh shuuhh!!!go away!!!!!i hate you lazy!!!!!!LAZY LAZY BAD THINGS WORH!!!!SHUUUHH!!!SHUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment